POWERED RESPIRATOR WELDING HELMET
The Parweld Powered Air Purifying Respiratory (PAPR) System is an easy-to-use, versatile respirator for particulate environments. With a compact and slim design, the powered air respirator is the answer to your respiratory protection needs.
- Lightweight blower unit fits close to the user’s back, with additional shoulder straps, reducing the leverage effect that can cause PAPRs to feel heavier. Contoured outer surface makes it less likely to snag on other objects. Lightweight lithium battery packs ensure long life.
- The unit is fitted with a P3 Particulate main filter coupled with a carbon odour pre filter and a stainless steel spark trap to preserve the filters, al filters are replaceable. Filter lifetime is dependant upon the working environment. The unit is not suitable to operation in areas where the oxygen supply is depleted or there may be a risk of toxic gas build up.
- Simple, one-button control, with triple alarms – audible, LED and vibration, alert the user of the following conditions, low battery, low airflow or particle filter is blocked.
ELECTRONIC CONTROL SYSTEM
- Electronic control system keeps the calibrated airflow at the pre-set level and compensates for filter clogging or loss of battery charge to ensure constant air flow to the operator.
- Straightforward maintenance with the battery and filter changed in seconds by hand. The belt and blower unit have smooth outer surfaces, to limit obstruction and facilitate fast cleaning. The operator can sit or lie down without obstruction to air flow. User interface gives key operating information (fan speed, air flow, battery and filter).
|Image||Item # (SKU)||Description||Unit of Measure||Box/Pack Qty||Available||Price||Order Qty|