PLATINUM RAZOR-FLAP C3 CERAMIC DISCS
WHY USE THE PLATINUM RAZOR-FLAP C3 DISCS?
- The C3 is one of the most modern and versatile flap discs in the world today. Due to its unparalleled innovative ceramic hybrid technology, all metals can be machined in record time with just one grit. User-friendly since there are no glass fiber components. Working hours and tool costs are halved – and all for absolutely outstanding value for money!
- This extremely aggressive flap disc removes material like a 40 grit but leaves a 60 grit, paint-ready finish, saving you a valuable step in the finishing process. The innovative backing pad design allows air to cool the work piece, increasing product life and minimizing heat transfer to the surface.
- Multi-Grit (40/60) (60/80) (80/120) (120/140) for all metals (such as steel, stainless steel, titanium, bronze, aluminum).
- Backing plate can be fully trimmed - entire disc can be used
- Grinding transitions are particularly soft due to optimum adjustment to the work piece
- Reduced working steps due to grinding and finishing hybrid
- Natural fibre backing plate minimizes odors and has a vibration damping effect
- Saves on the extra storage required for different grits
Receive a TO-9000 Taipan Angle Grinder with every purchase of 250+ qualifying Taipan products!
Reference code GFL18 when placing your order.
|Image||Item # (SKU)||Description||Unit of Measure||Box/Pack Qty||Available||Price||Order Qty|