PLATINUM RAZOR-EDGE FLAP DISCS
WHY USE TAIPAN PLATINUM RAZOR-EDGE FLAP DISCS?
- Unique curved edge for grinding in corners & tight internal spaces where standard discs just won't work
- 90-degree edge is flexible and adapts to the work piece geometry for more effective grinding and even wear
- High-quality ceramic grit provides ultra long-life, removes more metal in less time with less heating of the work piece and provides a higher quality finish
- Grinding in corners and tight internal spaces such as inside pipes and flanges...plus all standard applications where a conventional flap disc is used
- Mild steel, high-strength steel, hardened steels, stainless-steel
- Made in Europe
- OSA approved & conforms to AS1788.1: your guarantee of safety and quality
- Taipan Platinum series: reserved for the very best abrasive products with outstanding performance
- This disc will perform best with only light to moderate grinding pressure. For example, when grinding a horizontal surface, use just the weight of the grinder and avoid forcing the grinder into the work piece. Too much grinding pressure will in fact reduce the disc life and also reduce grinding performance.
Receive a TO-9000 Taipan Angle Grinder with every purchase of 250+ qualifying Taipan products!
Reference code GFL18 when placing your order.
|Image||Item # (SKU)||Description||Unit of Measure||Box/Pack Qty||Available||Price||Order Qty|